1. The RF admittance level switch is designed with a unique circuit board which can help filter the fake signals caused by mediums adhering or hanging around the probe, thus ensuring accurate level indication.
2. According to the working principle of RF admittance level sensor, the level switch can be used to detect whether there are materials in a container. It supports setting of high and low limit alarms.
3. The RF admittance level switch supports level detection for variety of materials, such as refined oil, gasoline, conductive mud, etc.
4. By utilizing varied probes, it can be used for level measurement and control purposes for liquids, powder, large solid block materials, or corrosive materials under high temperature or high pressure conditions.
Applications of the RF Admittance Level Switch
1. Monitoring the material level of flour or wheat.
2. Monitoring the material level of coal ash.
3. Monitoring the material level of cement silo.
4. Monitoring the level of lubricating oil.
5. Monitoring the level of sewage.
6. Monitoring the material level of silica sand and broken glass.
7. Monitoring the material level of sand.
8. Monitoring the level of dacron, spandex, acid or alkali.
9. Monitoring the level of bubbly water or other materials in a pressure container.
|Housing material||Cast Aluminum|
|Probe||Material: SS304/SS316, PTFE|
|Installation thread: 1" NPT, 3/4" NPT|
|Operating temperature: -184 C to 260 C (select high-temp ceramic probe for temperature over 260 C)|
|Operation pressure: 0-2 MPa|
|Power supply||120/240V AC, 50/60Hz|
|Electrical interface||3/4" NPT|
|Failure alarm||Upper limit or lower limit, adjustable at site|
|Output relay||DPDT, 10A 115V AC or 26V DC (resistive) or 5A 220V AC|
|Delay time||0-30s adjustable (open or close)|
|Ambient temp.||-40 to +66 C|
|Sensitivity||0.5pf to 750 pf|
|Explosion-proof||Grade I, Team C or D|
|Grade II, Team E, F or G|
|Power off protection||NO or NC, switchable at site|
|Note: Please specify when ordering for special requirements.|