1. Due to the latest large-scale integrated circuit and the premium 32-bit ARM microprocessor, the paperless recorder features enhanced reliability, improved speed and performance.
2. 10.4 inch 640×480 dot-matrix TFT LCD color display with CCFL backlight ensures high brightness and clear images, brilliant colors and wide viewing angle.
3. Fully isolated universal input enables the data recorder to input a variety of signals. It can be configured by software directly without jumper.
4. New switching power supply allows for proper function within the range of 85VAC ~ 265 VAC.
5. The recording device integrates a real-time hardware clock which runs accurately even when power down.
6. Provide isolated 24VDC power distribution for transmitter.
7. The paperless recorder supports storage of historical data due to the large capacity FLASH memory chip. Thus, the data will never loss even in case of power down.
8. It supports 24-way relay alarm output.
1. The paperless recorder supports inputting a variety of signals, including standard current, standard voltage, frequency, millivolt, thermocouple, and thermal resistance.
2. Signal full-scale accuracy: ± 0.2%.
3. Due to the optoelectronic devices used between channels, all the 40 channels are completely isolated.
4. Providing standard 4-20mA signals for transmitter output.
1. The data logger uses password to protect configuration data.
2. Easy menu configuration. It can be configured freely and display the tag number and engineering units.
3. The paperless recorder supports five-digit display of engineering quantities, from -9999~ 19999. It also supports vacuum degree calculation and the display of scientific notation.
4. It can indicate the lowest limit alarm, low limit alarm, high limit alarm, and the highest limit alarm of all 40 channel simultaneously. It can record up to recent 15 alarms.
5. Every channel supports flow accumulation, and supports hourly report, 8-hour shift report, 12-hour shift report, daily and monthly reports and more.
6. Available with Trend Display Mode, the paperless recording system offers horizontal trend display and vertical trend display options.
7. Support display of five groups of trend charts simultaneously, and the channel and trend curve color can be set freely.
8. The powerful T6 input method makes the paperless recorder easy to input numbers, characters, special symbols, subscripts and superscripts, etc.
1. Standard serial communication interface: RS-485 or RS-232C.
2. Compatible with standard Modbus-RTU communication protocol, the paperless recorder is able to provide a number of data types, including the percentage, engineering quantities, accumulation, and so on.
3. In addition to our company's data management software, it also supports popular professional configuration software, such as the iFIX, MCGS, etc.
4. USB2.0 interface is available for purposes such as transfer storage and history records backup. Maximally 8G USB flash drive is supported.
5. The data acquisition system supports the FAT32 file system. Windows can automatically identify the backup data files without format conversion.
6. Supporting connection with an external micro-printer, the paperless recorder supports manual printing of data and trends as well as automatic printing of real time data on a regular basis, so as to meet clients' demands on on-site printing.
7. It also has some other functions, including transmitter output, temperature and pressure compensation.
Installation: Install the embedded instrument panel (vertical instrument panel). It is allowed a maximum 30 degrees tilt back in installation.
Dashboard thickness: 2-26mm
Dimensions: 288 (W) * 288 (H) * 168 (D) mm
Display: 10.4 inch TFT color LCD (640 * 480 points)
Note: Over long time usage, some LCD display may come with changes in brightness. This is caused by liquid crystal characteristics, and the display is not damaged.
Display groups: 5 groups
The number of channels that can be set: 8 channels
Display color: 256 colors
Channel tag number: 10 letters (numbers)
Channel Unit: 7 letters (numbers)
Status display: Display the screen name, card status, alarm status, USB device identification, recycling display signs.
Display screen: Measuring data display(overview, digital display, bar graph display, the trend display), the historical trend display, the information display (alarm information, the accumulative reports), functional screen (data backup, printing)
Overview: Display data and alarm status in all measuring channels.
Digital Display Update rate: 2 seconds
Trend display: vertical or horizontal
History trend: The paperless recorder can reproduce the data stored in memory, and the trend chart can be magnified by 1/2/4/8/16/32 times.
Alarm Information: it can totally display 187 records
Set numbers: can be set up to 4 alarms per channel.
Alarm types: highest limit alarm, high limit alarm, low limit alarm and lowest limit alarm.
Delay Alarm: can be set in the parameter settings, and all alarms use the same setting.
Setting range: 0 ~ 10 seconds
Display: when an alarm occurs, the alarm status will be displayed on the screen
Alarm output relay (/ A2, / A24)
Output points: can be selected from 12 and 24 points.
Communication function (/ C2, / C3)
Media: RS-232 (/ C2) or RS-485 (/ C3)
Protocol: Modbus-RTU (slave) protocol
Communication rate: 1200/2400/4800/9600/19200/38400/57600
Print function (/ C4)
Printer: Panel-type micro printer
Print content: real-time data, historical data, accumulative reports
Printing method: manual print, regular print
Analog output (/ T4, / T8)
Signal type: 4-20mA
Output points: can be selected from the 4 and 8 points.
Output type: transmission output of the measuring channels.
Maximum load: 750Ω 24VDC transmitter power output (/ TP8)
Output points: 8 loops
Output Voltage: 24VDC
Rated output current: 4 ~ 20mADC
Maximum output current: 65mADC (over -current of protection operation current: about 90mA)
USB Interface (/ U)
USB interface specification: meets the Rev2.0 standards, host function
Interface Number: 1 (front)
The device that can be connected: USB Disk
Accumulative / reporting (/ L)
Accumulative range: 0 ~ 999,999,999
Report Type: hourly, 8-hour shift report, 12-hour shift report, daily and monthly report
|Report Type||The length of time|
|Hour report||16 days|
|8 -hour shift report||128 days|
|12 -hour shift report||192 days|
|Daily and Monthly report||1 year|