HGTX-2010 series temperature calibrator is designed for calibration and maintenance of temperature sensors (such as thermocouples, platinum RTD, and thermometers), temperature transmitters, temperature switches, and temperature display units.
Why Temperature Calibrator?
In industrial processes, temperature is one of the key factors that influences process quality, operation reliability and equipment lifespan. However, due to mechanical, thermal and chemical effects, thermometers, thermocouples and other temperature sensors undergo accelerated ageing. Our temperature calibrator can help users solve this problem by offering on-site temperature calibration.
Features and Functions
1. The temperature calibrator supports measurement of DC V, DC mV, resistance, thermocouple and RTD.
2. Supports resistance output, and can serve as thermocouple and RTD simulators
3. Automatic and manual cold junction temperature compensation for thermocouple
4. Manual and automatic stepping, as well as 0~100% phase step and ramp output.
5. The temperature calibration equipment is available with IP67 level protection, and automatic protection against the signal terminals connect to 220V power supply.
6. It has cold junction temperature calibration function
7. Display temperature in℉ or ℃
8. Supports 10 groups of data storage and calling
9. The temperature calibrator can prevent misoperation by offering intelligent jack socket flickering function
10. It supports indication of battery power, and will automatically shut down when power off.
11. White backlight LCD display supports using under low illumination conditions.
|DC V||0 ~ 30V||Not available|
|DC mV||0 ~ 120mV||0mV ~ 100mV|
|Resistance||0 ~ 3200Ω||0 ~ 3200Ω|
|RTD||Pt100, Pt1000, Cu50, Cu100||Pt100, Pt1000, Cu50, Cu100|
|TC||E, J, K, T, B, R, S, N||E, J, K, T, B, R, S, N|
|Others||Stepping output, ramp, phase step output, user-defined range|