Online Conductivity Meter, Solution Conductivity Monitor, Secondary Meter
The HG121 conductivity can be widely used for continuous monitoring of conductivity of solutions in thermal power, chemical fertilizer, metallurgy, environmental protection, pharmaceutical, biochemical, and food and tap water industries.
The secondary meter is equipped with an electrode with a constant of 1.0 or 10, and can measure conductivity of a typical liquid. Equipped with 0.1 or 0.01 electrodes, it can accurately measure conductivity of pure water or ultrapure water. It is especially suitable for on-line continuous monitoring of conductivity of high purity water such as boiler feed water and steam condensate in power plants.
1.1 Basic Functions
Smart: The HG121 online conductivity meter uses a high-precision AD conversion and microcontroller micro-processing technology to complete multiply functions like conductivity measurement, temperature measurement, automatic temperature compensation, automatic range conversion and instrument self-test.
High reliability: components are integrated into a circuit board and do not need complex function switches, adjustment knobs or potentiometers.
Strong anti-interference ability: The current output uses optical coupling isolation technology with a strong anti-interference ability in order to achieve remote transmission. It also features a great electromagnetic compatibility.
Waterproof and dustproof design: protection class IP65, suitable for outdoor use.
25 ℃ conversion: The conductivity meter performs 25 ℃ conversion of the conductivity value at current temperatures in order to achieve the display of the conductivity value at 25 ℃. It is especially popular in water quality measurement in power plants.
Automatic range conversion: The meter achieves automatic range conversion in the measurement range covered by electrodes.
RS485 communication interface: A standard MODBUS communication protocol can be connected to a computer for monitoring and communication.
Phase Sensitive Detection: eliminates the effect of the conductor on conductivity measurements.
Automatic conversion of measurement frequency: avoid electrode polarization and improve measurement accuracy.
1.2 Main Features
User-friendly: use of high-resolution bitmap LCD module
Simple menu structure, text-style man-meter dialogue: Users do not have to remember the operation steps and operation sequence; you can operate without the manual instructions, simply by following on-screen prompts.
Multi-parameter display at the same time: displays conductivity, output current, temperature, time and status on a screen at the same time. The main display displays conductivity values in 10x10mm: eye-catching and visual distance; 6 sub-display displays output current, temperature, status, week, year and day and hours in a 5x5 screen in order to meet different habits and provide a time base for the secondary meter.
1.3 Functional and Practical
(Ultra) pure water automatic compensation: for ultra-pure water, automatic temperature compensation for conductivity at 25 ℃.
Historical Curve and Digital Recorder Function: The secondary meter automatically stores the measurement data of conductivity and temperature according to recording interval. "Historical curve" display and "fixed point fixed time" queries are provided on one screen. The "historical curve" reflects the trend and process of water quality in general. It is conducive to finding and solving problems. By using "fixed point fixed time" function, you will get the measured conductivity at a specific point and a specific time.
Digital clock function: Display current time to provide a time reference for digital recorder function.
Backlight function: can be used in the dim light or completely unobtrusive environments, automatically adjust (can also be manually adjusted) contrast to the most clear settings according to temperature changes in order to meet personal habits.
Protecting program from malfunction: A watchdog program is used to ensure that the instrument will not crash, which meets basic requirements of online instrumentation.
Output current setting and check function: The manual current source function can check and set output current value, making it easy to detect recorder and attached computers.
Set current output mode via software: software selection of 0 ~ 20mA or 4 ~ 20mA output, user doesn’t need to dial any switch.
II Technical Targets
1. Standard: JB / T 6855-93 "industrial conductivity meter";
2. Conductivity measurement range: 0 ~ 10ms; 0 ~ 20ms; 0 ~ 200ms; 0 ~ 2000ms;
3. Basic error of electronic units: conductivity: ± 0.5% FS, temperature: ± 0.3 ℃;
4. Automatic temperature compensation range: 0 ~ 99.9 ℃, 25 ℃ as reference temperature;
5. Measured water samples: 0 ~ 99.9 ℃, 0.6MPa;
6. Basic error of the instrument: conductivity: ± 1.0% FS, temperature: ± 0.5 ℃;
7. Electronic unit automatic temperature compensation error: ± 0.5% FS;
8. Electronic unit repeatability error: ± 0.2% FS ± 1 byte;
9. Electronic unit stability: ± 0.2% FS ± 1 byte / 24h;
10. Current isolation output: 0 ~ 10mA (load <1.5kΩ), 4 ~ 20 mA (load <750Ω);
11. Output current error: ≤ ± 1% FS;
12. Electronic unit ambient temperature effect error: ≤ ± 0.5% FS;
13. Electronic unit power supply voltage error: ≤ ± 0.3% FS;
14. Alarm relay: AC220V, 3A;
15. RS485 communication interface;
16. Power supply: AC220V ± 22V, 50Hz ± 1Hz;
17. Protection class: IP65;
18. Clock accuracy: ± 1 minute / month;
19. Data storage capacity: 57 hours (recording interval 1 sec); 285 hours (recording interval of 5 secs)
142 days (record interval 1 minute); 710 days (record interval 5 minutes)
20. Continuous power-saving preservation time of data: 10 years;
21. Dimensions: 185 (length) × 160 (width) × 85 (depth) mm,
Installation size: 151 × 112 mm;
22. Weight: 0.8kg;
23. Working conditions: ambient temperature 0 ~ 60 ℃ relative humidity <85%;