HGVF series vortex flowmeter is a flow measurement solution for gas, liquid and steam in industrial pipelines. It features low pressure loss, wide measurement range and high accuracy. When used for volume flow rate measuring, it is immune from the influence of medium density, pressure, temperature, etc.
1. Without movable mechanical parts, the vortex flowmeter comes with high reliability and small maintenance.
2. The adoption of piezoelectric sensor further enhances stability, and allows the flow meter to work between -25℃ and 320℃.
3. Supporting output of standard analog signals and digital pulse signals, the vortex flowmeter can be used matched with computers and other digital systems. It is one of the most advanced and optimum flow measurement devices.
1. Caliber: DN25-DN300
2. Medium: Gas, liquid, steam
3. Connection methods: Clamping or flange connection
4. Output signal: 4-20mA or pulse signal
5. Optional built-in temperature and pressure sensor for compensation
6. Power supply: 24V DC or battery powered
7. When the vortex flowmeter is used for gas or liquid flow measurement, it supports display of both instantaneous flow rate (m3/h) and cumulative flow (m3)
8. When the flow meter is used for compressed gas flow measurement, it is available with temperature and pressure compensation function, and supports display of instantaneous flow rate (Nm3/h) and cumulative flow (Nm3), temperature, and pressure
9. When it is used for steam flow rate measurement, it offers temperature and pressure compensation function, and displays instantaneous flow rate (kg/h) and cumulative flow (kg), temperature, and pressure 10. Surface material: Stainless steel
Parameters Needed for Selecting a Vortex Flowmeter
1. Pipe caliber
2. Type of medium (when the medium is steam, please indicate it is saturated steam or superheated steam)
3. Working pressure of measured medium
4. Working temperature of measured medium
5. Working flow of measured medium